Autumn Camping at It’s Finest
Posted in Farm Life, General
The air is getting cooler- making it perfect camping weather! One of the great aspects of camping in New Jersey’s Skylands Region is enjoying all that the change of seasons has to offer. Located just miles from the NY-NJ-PA border, Pleasant Acres Farm Campground offers RV sites for your trailer year round. Why go to New England to see the Fall colors when the beauty of nature’s transistion is just as brilliant in the Garden State?
There are so many reasons to bring your family on a Fall camping excursion to Pleasant Acres:
- Autumn adds an extra touch to our weekly hayrides and baby animal petting. Plus we have fall themes for our weekly paint parties!
- Our Fall Camping Special is in full swing! Enjoy 3 weekends of camping, for the price of 2, all while leaving your camper parked at PAC in between. Click the link for details!
- Upcoming Special Saturday Activities include: Halloween Costume Contest on September 24th, Pumpkin Carving on October 1st and Thanksgiving Pot-luck on October 8th! Check the Schedule of Events for more details!
- Enjoy a fall color ride on your way here. Pleasant Acres is on a route that both Reader’s Digest and National Geographic has called one of America’s most scenic drives. Or travel a little further and take the Upper Delaware River Scenic By-Way over the famous Hawk’s Nest Ridge!
- Maybe stay right here and watch the colors change from the overlook at our playground and dog park. See the colors by taking a walk around one of our two 3-acre fishing lakes. The rolling farm fields and world-reknowned ridges of the region make a beautiful backdrop for your Fall camping fun!
- There are many great farm stands within minutes of Pleasant Acres, and the attractions in the area, including Space Farms Zoo and Museum, have fewer crowds!
- We cook up a Free French Toast or Pancake Breakfast every Saturday morning for our campers throughout the Fall!
- Cozy up to a roaring campfire on a crisp, cool night!
What do you like to do to celebrate Fall?
REQUEST A RESERVATION
Don’t have an RV? Pleasant Acres offers Cabins and Pet Friendly Cottages so you and your family can experience this award-winning campground. Why not try out camping in the luxury of a park model, designed to be a home away from home! Our Cabins and our Pet-friendly Cottages are available through October 16th, so don’t miss out on the autumn fun! Make your reservations today or call our Offices at 1-800-722-4166 for more information!
(Photos courtesy of Carol Stauss and Clara Nuss- used with permission and gratitude)